Membership in Cyprus Turkish Associotion of BMU
- Any doctor who will become a member of the association has to be a TRNC citizen and a member of the Cyprus Turkish Medical Association.
- No one can be forced to become a member of the association.
- Each member has the right to terminate their membership with the proviso of notifying the Management Board in writing.
- Doctors wishing to become a member of the association apply to the Management Board in writing. The Management Board informs its decision to the applicant in writing within a maximum of 30 days. In case of the Management Board’s rejection, the relevant person has the right to appeal at the General Assembly. The General Assembly takes the final decision.
- A doctor whose membership is approved, is registered in the members log book following payment of their yearly fee. The person is given a membership document.